Posts on this page we’re submitted to GamingJobs360. To submit a press release, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dream Games Raises $255m at $2.75bn Valuation – as Royal Match Becomes One of the World’s Top Grossing Mobile GamesThe Series C – the company’s third venture round in the past year – was led by Index Ventures, which has supported Dream Games since Series A. Makers Fund, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, IVP, Kora and Balderton Capital also participated in the round.
- Spyke Games Raises Record-Breaking $55 Million Seed Round For Social Mobile Games from World’s Leading Gaming VC Griffin Gaming PartnersInvestment Validates Experience of Seasoned Co-founders as Former Leaders from Peak Games, Zynga and Riot Games and Breaks Records for Largest Seed Round in Turkey and Mobile Games Globally Led by Female CEO
- Tencent Acquires Turtle Rock StudiosIndependent creator of Back 4 Blood, Evolve and Left 4 Dead empowered to develop new games, remain under management of co-founders, Phil Robb and Chris Ashton
- RALPH LAUREN CREATES EXPANSIVE HOLIDAY-THEMED EXPERIENCE ON ROBLOX
The Company continues commitment to digital innovation in the metaverse
DECEMBER 8, 2021 — NEW YORK, NY — Ralph Lauren will debut The Ralph Lauren Winter Escape on Roblox — a first-of-its-kind holiday-themed experience allowing fashion fans to explore the world of Ralph Lauren through the metaverse and building on the Company’s commitment to digital innovation. An exclusive gender-neutral digital clothing collection featuring limited-edition items will launch within the experience.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment to Acquire Bluepoint GamesAustin-based Powerhouse Studio Known for Highly-Acclaimed Remakes and Remasters to Join PlayStation Studios
- Focus Home Interactive acquires Dotemu, a world leader in retrogamingFocus Home Interactive, a leading European publisher and developer of video games, announces the signing of a contract for the acquisition of 77.5% of the share capital of Dotemu
- Jam City Acquires Award-Winning Game Studio Ludia for $165 MillionAnnounces $350 Million in New Funding to Continue Global Expansion
- Filipino Solo Game Dev Releases Demo Version of Horror Game NyctophobiaNyctophobia, a new horror game, has been released by solo game developer Kenneth Agar. The demo version of the game is now available with the final release planned for June.
- Artie Set To Disrupt $80B Mobile Gaming Industry By Eliminating The Need For AppsArtie, a platform for next-gen instant mobile games, today announced a $10M seed round that includes a diverse group of top investors from gaming, technology, sports, and entertainment.
- GameStop Appoints Chief Technology OfficerGameStop announces the appointment of Matt Francis as new CTO. Francis was Engineering Leader from Amazon Web Services before joining GameStop.