About the job
Arrowhead is searching for our next Motion Graphics Artist to work within our Community team. This position will design and create motion graphics and 2D assets for marketing materials. We’re looking for a creative artist that loves to experiment with new platforms and methods for the spirited world of social media marketing.
You would be the sixth member of our Community department! Our department is responsible for delighting our players with innovative content and an inclusive community. The Motion Graphics Artist collaborates closely with our Video Editor and Social Media Manager to create dynamic assets and trailers across the web for social media, live streams, and more.
As a Motion Graphics Artist you will be:
- Designing motion graphics, animations, and other 2D graphic content;
- Partnering with video editor and social media manager to create content and templates;
- Capturing in-game content to be used in the finished products;
- Occasionally supporting the team in editing of content;
- Brainstorming, researching, and pitching content.
Do you see yourself in the following
- Having the ability to graciously give and receive feedback;
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change;
- Up to date on current industry trends;
- Well structured and organized in your work;
- Having experience of crafting content and pitches that delivers on a high level of quality;
- A strong understanding of graphic design for branding and broadcast, including typography, colour theory, composition;
- Strong understanding of motion graphics design across 2D, 3D animation and mixed media;
- Experienced with OBS – or any content capturing software
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent)
- Being well versed in collaborating in a multinational environment;
- Excelling at written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in a AAA game development environment;
- Passionate about gaming and the games industry
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week.
We offer a permanent position and for the right candidate we offer relocation aid.
Location: Stockholm / Hybrid Remote, working fully remotely can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.
Perks & Benefits
Flexibility and generous vacationYou have the freedom to plan your workday according to your preferences, keeping in mind that between 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00 you are available for (team) meetings. You are also entitled to six weeks paid vacation each year.
Pension fund and insurancesYou can feel safe with a full life- and occupational injury insurance as well as guaranteed quick access to health specialists. An additional monthly saving is added to your retirement fund.
Health & wellnessMassage at the office every other week, a weekly wellness activity hour and yearly wellness allowance. Once a year we also offer health care checkups with the possibility to track your changes and progress.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.arrowheadgamestudios.com.