Website KRAFTON Inc.
PUBG: BATTLEGROUND, NEW STATE MOBILE
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Senior Rendering Tech Engineer who will be full-time in our Seoul, South Korea office. The Senior Rendering Tech Engineer will be a part of the Graphic Tech Team to enhance the visual quality and rendering pipelines of PUBG Studio’s projects. This person will also be responsible for conducting research to implement the requirements of PUBG and an unannounced online shooter project in Unreal 4/5.
- Improve Unreal Engine’s rendering and Low-Level systems for PC and Console such as DirectX
- Analyze and optimize Render Thread, GPU memory use, and performance
- Resolve complex issues that arise in the rendering system or on PC and Console
- Research and develop varied rendering technologies to improve visual quality
- Improve the Art team’s development pipelines
- 5+ years of experience in graphics engineering
- Skillful in C++/HLSL (or GLSL)
- Deep understanding of computer H/W (GPU in particular) and OS
- Verbal and written communication skills to work with various international teams of different disciplines
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5
- Console development experience
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.