Website GodLike Design
GodLike Design Is a game design studio with an incredibly talented team, but at our, core we are a family that grows and changes along with you. A family that will help you develop not only professionally, but as a person as well!
Our team has individually worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. Names like King, DC, Ubisoft WB Games, Gameloft, to name just a few.
We are all people wanting to create a fulfilling life for ourselves, teaching and helping each other on our journey.
We believe work should feel like play if you love what you do. So we do our best to ensure that you work on projects that inspire you.
Our team is mostly Bulgarian and you will make a great addition if you’re looking for remote work.
You will be in charge of creating the UI assets of various types of games, with the supervision and guidance of an experienced Art Director. You will be cooperating in an active team. We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for aesthetics, attention to detail, and the creativity to build in-game assets.
– Industry-standard game UI creation
– Collaborating with other team members and applying requested revisions or a direction change.
Skill sets/qualifications required of the most ideal candidate
– You have experience with UI design for games.
– Proficiency with 2D tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, XD, etc.)
– You are confident in analyzing design specs.
– Committed and focused.
– Knows the general abstract workflow of game development.
– Knows the general game development pipeline.
– Experience with game asset pipelines.
– Able to communicate in English or Bulgarian.
– Having an overall optimal workflow.
– Ability to work within deadlines.
– Great communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to collaborate between teams, and work closely with Designers, Technical Artists, and Animators.
– A portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual ideas and visual creativity.
– Passion for video games and art.
– Are Self-motivated and solution-oriented self-starter
Good to have
– Are located in Bulgaria.
– Experience troubleshooting software issues and experience learning on the fly.
– Great English communication skills.
– Experience with working in a cooperative team environment.
– Knowledge of human anatomy.
– Eagerness to continue to learn new skills and expand knowledge.
– 2+ years of professional game development experience.
– You have knowledge of technical constraints and assets optimization
What we offer
– Ability to work remotely from anywhere.
– Ability to work full-time or part-time.
– Permanent employment.
– Friendly family-like team environment.
– Working among some of the most talented people in the industry.
– Professional and personal growth opportunities.
– Great competitive salary based on the value you bring with rapid salary increases.
– Working on exciting and fun projects.
– 0 Discrimination.
– Strong appreciation of your performance and great influence over product development.
– The ability and resources to acquire highly sought-after skills and experience.
How to apply
– Send all relevant portfolio samples along with your contact information to:
email@example.com or via WhatsApp or Viber at +359 88 816 2456
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org