Website Feel Free Games B.V.
We’re an experienced team who are having a lot of fun working on a retro country life sim with RPG vibes.
Why don’t you join us?
Are you a talented level designer who loves to make memorable and engaging levels for video games?
Do you have artistic skills, a proven talent for making environmental art and a solid understanding of how form, color, lighting and texture work together to shape the player experience?
Do you enjoy the process of perfecting your levels over many iterations based on feedback from the rest of the team and external playtesters?
If so, we might have the perfect job for you.
The person we’re looking for should be able to:
- Transform game design briefs into fun playable levels.
- Design the pacing and flow of each level.
- Design the best places for resources, obstacles and activities in each level.
- Convey moods and emotions to the player via their designs.
- Use player feedback to perfect their levels through iterative design.
Bonus points for:
- A proven track-record as a level designer and environment artist on critically acclaimed games.
- Experience using Unity and Blender for level design & environment art.
A passion for gaming and an almost encyclopedic knowledge of good and bad level design in other games.
In return, we can offer you a full-time job on our team (40 hours per week), a salary that matches your skill level and experience – and a friendly and fun work environment without overtime and crunch time.
Our office is based in the Netherlands.
Working remotely is only an option if you can attend our daily meetings, playthroughs and developer sessions so you’ll need to be in or close to the Central European Time Zone.
Does this sound like you?
To apply for the job, please follow the instructions on this page.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!